- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Channel Diving collects the following data
- Personal identification information: Name, email address and phone number.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Channel Diving with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us online via our website contact form, or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily provide feedback via our website contact form or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Channel Diving collects your data so that we can:
- Process any orders or bookings you make.
- Email you or text you with special offers on our products and services we think you might like, or to notify you regarding available spaces on upcoming trips.
Channel Diving will not share your data with any third parties or companies for marketing purposes. When Channel Diving processes your order or booking, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Channel Diving would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Channel Diving from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Channel Diving would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Channel Diving for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Channel Diving correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Channel Diving to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Channel Diving erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Channel Diving restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Channel Diving’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Channel Diving transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 01273 301142
Or write to us: 20 Chailey Avenue, Rottingdean, East Sussex, BN2 7GH.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Channel Diving uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Channel Diving uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Channel Diving sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 01273 301142
Or write to us at: 20 Chailey Avenue, Rottingdean, East Sussex, BN2 7GH.