GETTING BACK TO WINDFARM TRIPS
Channel Diving will be resuming Boat Trips from 15th June onwards.
Due to current Government guidelines & 2mtr social distancing rules, we will be carrying a maximum of 10 passengers on any one trip.
Covid19 passenger decloration
- All passengers must declare on arrival that they are Free of Covid19 Symptoms & DO NOT require to self isolate for any reason.
- I will be taking peoples temperature to confirm they are safe to have onboard the same as is done at Doctors Surgeries.
- If your temperature is too high then you will not be allowed to board the vessel & must go home.
Boat Charters fall under the Governments Guidelines for Outdoor Recreation in Private Areas.
Boarding/ Loading Equipment
- When you arrive at Brighton Marina please park in the Multi-Story car park, FREE parking all day.
- When parked up please make your way to the boardwalk parade of restaurants where you will find the boat “Channel Diver” moored below Cafe Rouge.
- Access the Charter Boat pontoon via the ramp next to the West Quay & the Wetherspoons Pub.
- It is recommended to wear a face covering at all times from car to boat, whilst at sea & from boat to car.
- 2mtr Social Distancing throughout the Marina & onboard Channel Diver.
Whilst on the Boat
- There will be NO drinks or snacks supplied, please bring your own supplies for the day.
- There will be hand sanitizer on deck but please bring your own as well just in case we run out.
- The shelter area will still be useable with 2mtr distancing, however the wheelhouse is strictly out of bounds.
- The heads/toilet will be available if absolutely necessary. If used please wipe down all surfaces touched with the spray detergent supplied.
- Hot & Cold water & Soap is available in the toilet for hand washing.
Charter Confirmation & Payments
- Always phone 7-7.30pm the night before to check the weather is good to go, once confirmed please make payment if not done so already.
- All payments to be made by BAC’s transfer to Steve Johnson Acc No 27688660 S/C 30-94-63
Thank you for your understanding and we do hope to see you onboard again soon.